pandemic made us more familiar with the value of our health workers who are
working now in the frontlines. To make sure the appropriate supply of
service-oriented human resources of health who are prepared to serve
the unserved, underserved, hard to reach, financially underdeveloped, distressed,
conflict, and geographically separated, and disadvantaged locations of the country, the
Department of Health now provides a Pre-Service Scholarship Program for Priority
Allied Health Course– especially for inbound first year Medicine and
Midwifery trainees this Academic year 2020– 2021.
for Medicine and Midwifery Scholarship Grant
Grant for Medicine and Midwifery for 2021 is used– in coordination with the.
Centers for Health Development and Partner School– to deserving and certified.
students. Interested applicants must have the ability to comply the following requirements:
- Birth Certificate (or any proof of.
- Physically and Psychologically Fit
- Great ethical Character released by the.
Barangay or School
- Accreditation of Approval from.
Partner School (have passed the admission requirements,.
requirements and policies of picked school, other requirements of DOH)
- Affidavit of No Existing Scholarship.
- BIR Yearly Filing of Tax of Both.
Parents or BIR Tax Exemption Certificate
- Barangay Certificate ( as proof of house)
- Other certifications in support for.
application (Certificate of Work of Parents,.
NCIP Certificate, Certificate from LDRRMO or DSWD)
and Choice Process for DOH Pre-Service Scholarship Program
Here are the actions.
to follow in order to look for the DOH Pre-Service Scholarship Program:
- Candidates will apply to the DOH.
partner school of choice– preferably within or near province or region of.
house. Candidate shall go through and pass the screening and choice process.
as specified by the partner school for admission to the program/course.
- The partner school will endorse the.
list of qualified applicants to the DOH Center for Health Development within.
the area for additional examination and validation.DOH Center for Health Development. shall back the outcome of validation and suggestion to HHRDB for. evaluation and recommendation to the PSSP
Committee.The HHRDB will endorse the list of.
- approved/accepted scholars to concerned DOH Centers for Health Development. To. see the list of accredited partner schools, please check here
: https://bit.ly/3iPONj8 Benefits. of DOH Pre-Service Scholarship Program
Eligible and. accepted candidates
under the DOH Pre-Service Scholarship Program
can take pleasure in the.
following benefits of the school year 2020-2021: Medication Free. tuition cost for Government-partner school P100,000 or the actual
all related school charges per Academic Year whichever is lower for each scholar. registered in the Private-partner School 75% of the actual tuition, and all. related school charges, if more than P140,000 per Academic Year whichever is lower. for each scholar enrolled in the Private-partner School Book. Allowance of P24, 200 Uniform. Allowance of P6,050 Miscellaneous. Allowance of P11,000 Living. Subsidy of P54,000 Lodging. Allowance of P36,000 Transportation.
Allowance of P10,560 Annual
Medical Insurance Coverage( PHIC )of P3,600 Summertime.
Immersion Program and
- Transport Expenditures of. P18,000 Board. Test Evaluation and Charge of
P15,000 Midwifery. Free. tuition cost for Government-partner school P40,000 or the real tuition,.
- lab and other charges whichever is lower per scholar P10,000.
- for summer classes or real. tuition, laboratory and other fees per scholar Reserve.Uniform. Allowance of P5
Allowance of P20,000
,000 Miscellaneous. Allowance
- of P11
,000 Living. Subsidy of P54,000 Lodging. Allowance of P36,000 Transportation.
Allowance of P10,560 Annual. Medical Insurance( PHIC )of P3,600 Board. Test Review and Charge of P8,000 Due date.
of Application has been extended until July 30, 2020. Be. of service to the Filipino Individuals. Apply now! The post Be a Hero and
- Frontliner Someday! Look for Medication and Midwifery Scholarship Grants Now appeared very first on Cebu Philippines Ultimate Travel & Food Guide