A life-time chance for all emerging leaders! Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 in the UK is searching for the prospects having passion, power of influence, management qualities, and ideas to supply the very best solutions to the issues.
Chevening Scholarship is among the top scholarships of the year. It is a fully-funded scholarship in the UK with the goal to empower the individuals to check out in their field of interest, optimize their experience, and attain their expert goals.
On Chevening UK Government scholarship, candidates would develop abilities to make a network, groom themselves expertly in addition to academically, experience the culture of the UK, and broaden their horizons. Studying in the UK on scholarship would equip the trainees with deep knowledge and networks that will help them in making their future better.
Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 in the UK Details:
- Chevening Awards are awarded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Workplace (FCO) and partner organizations.
- Master’s Degree Program (Masters/MPhil)
Check Gates Cambridge Scholarship in the UK– Completely Funded
Fields of Study/Courses:
You can choose three master’s courses in the UK’s Universities. You can pick either:
- Using to the same course at 3 various universities.
- Applying in the 3 various courses at 3 various universities
- Using in the 3 different courses at the exact same university.
You should select your courses carefully. You can change your choices after submitting an online application unless you get permission throughout the interview phase. You must have an unconditional offer by 15 July 2021. For more details visit how to choose a course and university?
- 1 year Master’s Degree Scholarship Program
Benefits of Chevening Master’s Scholarship 2020-21:
This is a fully-funded international scholarship program by the UK Federal government. All the expenditures of the last candidates will be covered by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner companies.
- Tuition fee waiver
- Economy class return tickets
- Arrival allowance
- Repayment for the visa application charge.
- Departure allowance
- TB testing repayment approximately ₤ 75.
- A monthly stipend for living and accommodation expenditures.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship:
- A prospect must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should be a citizen of one of the Chevening Scholarship qualified countries territories.
- A prospect must hold a minimum of two years of work experience. (equivalent to 2,800 hours)
- A prospect should satisfy the criteria of the English Language requirement.
- A candidate must go back to his home country for a minimum of two years after his award ends.
- A prospect must apply to three various eligible courses in the UK.
To learn more about the Chevening Scholarship requirements, go to the main site.
Eligible Countries for Chevening UK Scholarship:
Algeria, Afghanistan, Angola, Anguilla, Albania, Antigua, Barbuda, Australia, Argentina, Armenia, Bahamas, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bennin, Bhutan, Bosnia, Bolivia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Canada, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Cayman Islands, Chad, China, Chile, Colombia, Congo, Comoros, Cook Island, Djibouti, Cuba, Dominica, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic,Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iceland, India, Iran, Israel, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kenya, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Micronesia, Moldova, Montserrat, Morocco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Nepal, Burma Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Panama, Palestinian Territories, Palau, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Congo, Pitcairn Island, Russia, Saint Helena, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Singapore, Somalia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Southern Sudan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sriname, St Helena, St Kitts & & Nevis, St Lucia, St Lucia, St Vincent & & Grenadines, Swaziland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, South Caucasus, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tanzania, Trinidad & & Tobago, Tunisia, Tonga, Turkey, Turks and Caicos, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia and Yemen.
How to Apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2020-21?
All applicants can apply by means of the main portal of the Chevening scholarship.
While application and choice processing, this online account application would be used at various points, and the candidate may be directed to visit to receive updates. For application procedure and ideas visit How to Apply & & How to win a Chevening Scholarship?
Documents Required for Chevening Scholarship Application 2021:
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate of Accomplishment
- 2 recommendation letters
- A short essay on biography
Chevening Scholarship Application Timeline:
- September 3, 2020 = Application Opens
- November 3, 2020 = Application Close at 12:00 GMT
- November 4, 2020 = Applications are sifted against Eligibility Criteria
- Mid– November to December 2020 = Reading Committee Evaluations
- Early to Mid– February 2021 = Applicants Shortlisted for an Interview
- February 22, 2021 = References and Education Files Deadline
- March 1 to April 30 2021 = Interviews Occur
- From Early June 2021 = Outcomes
- 15 July 2021 = Offer Due date
- September/October 2021 = Studies Start in the UK
- The Chevening Scholarship 2021 deadline is November 3, 2020.
The post Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 in the UK [Completely Funded] appeared initially on Scholarships Corner – Scholarships – Exchange Programs, Management Programs, Fellowships, Internships – Conferences – Summertime Programs.