Application form link portal for Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Abroad Scholarship Awards for Undergraduates and Masters Degree /PhD Students is open – register here. We use this medium to inform the general public about the ongoing Federal Government BEA Abroad Scholarship Award for Undergraduates and Masters Degree /PhD Students in Nigeria.
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Abroad Scholarship Awards
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt and Venezuela;
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Romania.
Federal Government BEA Abroad Scholarship Awards for Undergraduates Students in Nigeria
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Seven (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2022) only.
- Age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
Field of study for Undergraduates Applicants
Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist.
Federal Government BEA Abroad Scholarship Awards for Masters Degree /PhD Students in Nigeria
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Field of study for MSc & PhD Students Applicants
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
How to register for Federal Government BEA Abroad Scholarship Awards 2023/2024
Federal Ministry of Education’s website and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Complete the application form online,
All Applicants to upload the following certificates online;
Undergraduates Students – WAEC/WASSCE
Masters Degree /PhD Students – 1st Degree Certificate, Masters Degree WAEC/WASSCE Indigine letter & NYSC discharge Certificate.
Please note better: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigene letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2023
Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form 2023
University of Oregon Excellence Scholarship for International Students to study in USA
Dayspring Pens Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Knight Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University in USA
Saginaw Valley State University Scholarship Application Form 2022-2023
Malaysian Government Masters Degree Scholarships 2022-2023 Application Form is out
United Arab Emirates University Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023 Application Form
University of Wolverhampton Global Scholarship 2022/2023 is out
The post Federal Government BEA Abroad Scholarship Awards for Undergraduates and Masters Degree /PhD Students 2023/2024 appeared first on Efficiency View.